Celebrations are Memories for life
Planning parties and celebrations are well worth the time and energy. And an Event Planner will create an event that is special, and memories will last a lifetime.
Share in celebrations with your nearest and dearest, your families and friends involving laughter, love and connection, a party has it all and more! Bringing 6 people together can be just as special as 106. But regardless of the number there are few things to think about to bring an event and celebration to life.
So, why not make your next celebration extra special by borrowing the expertise of an event planner or if you are the DIY then here are some tips for planning parties.
- Choose a Date: Think of public holidays, school holidays, what day of the week.
- Determine the Time: what’s going to work best for any arrivals from out of town, for children, for elderly – is it best to go with morning, afternoon, or how about early evening 4 – 9 or late evening 7pm until midnight when many venues close their door.
- Discuss the benefits with your Event Planner: they have seen many events, and have many suggestions.
- Think about Location: At home or at a venue? There are pros and cons of either! Discuss the options of home or a venue with your Event Planner. We can review a few of the specifics when we initially discuss.
So why choose an Event Planner?
1. Reduce stress: Planning a party yourself can be overwhelming. An event planner can eliminate the stress by handling all the logistics, troubleshooting and last minute changes.
2. Expertise: Event planners have heaps of knowledge and experience in planning celebrations. Logistics, vendor coordination and creative design are all second nature to them.
3. Save time: Research, coordination, booking and organising all take a lot of time. Save your precious free time and let an event planner handle all that instead.
4. Insider info: Do you know your local event venues, do you know if you can take your own alcohol or bring in catering? Nope, didn’t think so. But, the crew here at The Revelry do, and we can get you the best deals too.
5. All the ideas: Creativity, fresh ideas and impeccable execution. That’s an event planner in a nutshell. We can conceptualise your perfect personalised party then bring it to life.
6. Party Equipment Hire for all those party extras – book your items in today, ice buckets, glasses, wooden boards, plates and cutlery, as well as items for table styling.
At The Revelry, we love to assist in event planning and parties! Creating events so good, everyone will want to be there. Lean on the creative expertise of your Event Planner for your next celebration. We work with all sorts of budgets, partial planning, and full on day of event co-ordination we are here to assist in whatever capacity works for you. Get in touch to chat about your next event, we'd love to hear from you!